Hearty Treats

This is my entry to Toni’s A Show of Hearts Blog Carnival. :)

Because this is a food blog, it is but proper that I showcase edible hearts. This turned out to be a walk in the park because I only needed to dig into Abby’s Valentine’s Day goody bags (from her school party) and voila.

the goody bags
First, the goody bags. Well, two of them, at least. Hee hee! Yep, there’s more than two! ;)

hershey's chocolate hearts
Hershey’s chocolate hearts

more choclate hearts
More choclate hearts which came in this…

box of chocolate hearts
…heart-shaped box. ;)

heart candies
loads of candy hearts

hearts on candy wrappers
hearts on candy wrappers

There. You could just imagine how hyper the kids were by the end of the hour-long Vday party. :D

PS. If you have time, check out my other entries here and here. ;)

Comments

8 Responses to “Hearty Treats”

1. […] Blog Carnival”.  Yes, I have other entries…two more. :D  You can check them out here and here.  Don’t worry, each entry has a different theme….well, that’s what I […]

wow ang cute, puro puso. :D nakakatuwa ang holidays dito no? lahat ng bag fillers naka-motiff hehehe. next up, easter bunny chocolates? :)

Hi Meeya! I didn’t realize that Valentine’s was such a big deal! :) Almost all the girls in Abby’s school were “wearing hearts”. So when we went back for the party, I made sure Abby had hearts on her clothes as well. At natutuwa rin ako sa mga Easter goodies that are now on display in the supermarkets! :D

Buti pa dyan – sobrang “hearty” talaga ang Vday :) Dito, nagluluksa pa rin as usual – hahaha! So loved the candies with the different Valentine messages on the wrappers – only in America! (*sigh*)

Hi Pinks! Natawa naman ako sa “nagluluksa” bit mo. Hahaha! :) Ang daming goodies ni Abby but I hid them all already after I took the pics. :D Out of sight, out of mind. ;)

4. julie says:

Wow, so sweet! I heart Hershey’s and Reese’s, my all-time favorites.

Dropping by from Toni’s Blog Carnival’s Show of Hearts. Have a great week!

Hi Julie! I love chocolates. Period. :D I used to prefer white chocolates over the brown and dark ones though. Thanks for dropping by! :)

5. Toni says:

The round-up is up! :) Thanks for participating and sharing all those sweet edible heartsies!

Hi Toni! I had fun! I hope to join future carnivals. :)

6. Thess says:

aba…meron pa ba? :D

Hi Thess! Meron pa! Tinago ko kasi agad at baka magalit ang dentist. :D You want some? :P

7. yum yum yum! ang sarap naman dito sa site mo nakakatakam!

Hi Em! Welcome and thank you! Basta pag nagutom ka, balik ka lang at umorder ka from the menu. Hahaha! :D

8. Leah says:

Dropping by from Toni’s Show of Hearts Blog Carnival too.

Very nice goodies, hopefully wasnt eaten in one sitting.
    Meron pa,? Penge!

Hi Leah! Oh my, I didn’t let Abby eat most of it. I just picked out the chocolates and kept the rest (which I think I should throw away already!). :D I at least try to keep her from eatiing hard candies. :D Meron pa! ;)