WW#2: Turkey Leg

turkey leg

turkey leg and

turkey leg and

happy caveman, er, camper :D

I have another entry here. And don’t forget to check out the WWHQ! :) Happy Wednesday, everyone! :)

Comments

15 Responses to “WW#2: Turkey Leg”

1. Pamela says:

gobble gobble gobble?

Hi Pamela! Hahaha, I might get in trouble for posting these pics of my hubs. :D Hmm, it’s not what it looks like? Hee hee! Thanks for the visit!

2. jen says:

That thing is ginormous!! LOL!

Hi Jen! Ginormous is exactly the right word to describe it! Hahaha! Thanks for dropping by. :)

3. Wow somebody was hungry. :)

happy WW!

Hi D.! Actually, we had two of these turkey legs..one for hubby and one for me which I shared with my daughter. We were indeed hungry…late lunch! ;) Happy WW to you, too!

4. Oh my! I hope Dondi did not finish the whole leg! Ordered that one time in one of the Theme Parks and regretted it. From what I recall it looks better than how its taste.

Hi Keith! Newsflash…he did finish the whole leg! Hahaha! Pero hindi naman sarap to the bones. :) We like the turkey leg from Schlitterbahn better. This one from Sea World is a little dry. :) It’s not that bad. Better than the falafel we had last weekend! Hahaha!

5. That is a huge turkey leg! I have never seen one so large!
    I hope he enjoyed it and if he did, he can look at the photos and relive the experience!

Hi Jean! I usually see these turkey legs in theme parks. :) This particular one wasn’t as good as the turkey leg we had somewhere else. But it’s passable. We were just too darned hungry. :D

never namin in-attempt um-order niyan, hehe! di kaya ng powers naming tatlo kahit mag-volt in kami. :D

Hi Meeya! Naalala mo, yan din ang pinapapak namin sa Schlitterbahn. Hahaha! Pero noon, hati-hati kami. Mas masarap yung sa Schlitterbahn. :) Dito sa Sea World, isa kay Dondi at isa para sa amin ni Abby! Mga cavepeople kami eh! Hahaha!

7. ayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wowww so yummy..looks like ur palalabs having a good time finishing my fave turkey leg!1 hmm he makes me jealous!! yummy!!

Hi TS! You’re so funny! :) From your pics, you don’t look like you can eat a turkey leg! Hee hee hee! :) Thanks for the visit!

8. Gabriel says:

Very yummy…

Please come see my post. It’s not your typical WW day at “Live from Waterloo”! :-)

Hi Gabriel! Your entry is not typical, all right! :) Hilarious! :D

9. serendipity says:

That is yummy! I bought mine from Wal-Mart and I like it.

Hi Serendipity! Oooh, thanks for the heads-up on the Walmart turkey leg. I have to check that out! :D

10. Frigga says:

Eww, why does it look all gross and red? I’m sorry, it just looks more like corned beef color than turkey…

Happy WW though 8-)

Hi Frigga! I’m sorry you were grossed out. Hahaha! Come to think of it, the color does look a bit like corned beef. Hee hee! Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

11. Jeanna says:

I had one of those monsters at a baseball game once. Couldn’t finish the thing and felt like Fred Flinstone.

Hi Jeanna! I know exactly what you mean about feeling like Fred Flintstone. Hahaha! It’s really hard not to feel like a caveman when you’re holding a leg that big! :D

12. Lori says:

Wow! Now that’s a big turkey leg! Thanks for the visit for yesterday’s WW.

Hi Lori! Thanks for returning my visit…although you really didn’t have to. :) I really appreciate it. ;)

13. Joy says:

That turkey leg looks so good! I want one!

Hi Joy! Unfortunately, it only looks good. :( It’s a little on the dry, salty side. We’ve had a better one at a water park….Schlitterbahn. :) Now that one was moist. Or were we just really hungry? Oh well! :)

14. Wow, that’s a huge meal by itself.

Hi Rach! I know! You won’t have room for anything else! Hahaha! :)

15. tin says:

that’s a huge serving! hindi gutom si hubby mo no? he he. :)

Hi Tin! Oo, gutom kami talaga! Late na kasi eh. Hahaha! :)