WW #4: Funnel Cake

funnel cake

I have another WW entry here. Click here for more of Wordless Wednesday. :)

Comments

22 Responses to “WW #4: Funnel Cake”

1. wowwwwwwww that’s yummy! can i have some?

happy WW!

Hi SunshineForLife! Be my guest…help yourself! Hee hee! :D Thanks for the visit! :)

2. It looks too tempting! *takes a bite*

Hi ECL! I hope you enjoyed the piece you got. Hahaha! :D

3. Bahchi says:

Yummy! Happy WW!

Hi Bahchi! Thanks for visiting! :)

4. I totally burnt myself out on funnel cakes. I can’t even look at them without getting flashbacks… bad ones. but enjoy.

Happy WW!

Hi D.! Awwww, I’m so sorry to hear that. :) Thanks for dropping by!

5. Pamela says:

reminds me of the carnival.

Hi Pamela! I’ve only had a funnel cake two times and both were in theme parks. :)

6. tigerfish says:

What is a funnel cake? It looks like fried battered ginger to me!

Hi Tigerfish! You’re right, it’s fried batter! Funny I never saw it as something resembling ginger. But now that you mentioned it… :D

7. Ooh thaqt looks tasty! Happy WW

Hi Jams! Thanks for the visit! :D

8. maiylah says:

oh my … that looks yummy!

Hi Maiylah! It’s ok tasting. :D There might be something out there that’s really really yummy. :D

9. mharia says:

that looks interestingly yummy! haven’t tried them, but am willing to try! ;)
    happy WW!

Hi Mharia! I hope you get to try it when you get the chance. :)

10. malaya says:

Hmmm…you really have good taste for food. You’re on my blogroll now. thanks!

Hi Malaya! Thanks for the compliment and for adding me to your blogroll. I added you to mine as well. :D

11. shannymar says:

How dare you temp me with such a delicious looking picture? I’m drooling over here!

Hi Shannymar! Hahaha! :) So, did you give in to the temptation? :D Wipe off that drool! :)

12. Lori says:

Mmmmm….yummy! When’s the party?

Hi Lori! Sorry, no party. Hahaha! This funnel cake actually goes with the turkey leg I posted about two weeks ago. Hee hee! :D

13. Wow, I wonder why in the world I am suddenly wishing the fair was in town?
    Great picture, rather tasty.
    Ignore the drool on the monitor.

Hope you have a wonderful week, until the next WW, may your days be filled with happiness. Pop by The Cafe if interested in my WW entry for 3/26/08.

Hi Penelope! How can i possibly ignore the drool on the monitor?! Hahaha! :D Thanks for the visit! :D

14. GreenBucks says:

Pardon my ignorance, I have to Google what a funnel cake is :D

Bet that is tasty, Weng. Have a great week!

Hi GreenBucks! :) I’m not a funnel cake expert myself. :) The first time I ever had a funnel cake was in 2003….in Disneyland! It took four years to get to this one. Hahhaa! :) Enjoy the coming weekend!

15. sweetiepie says:

Wow that looks so yummy and tasty! Happy WW!

Hi Sweetiepie! Thanks for visiting. :)

16. Shabem says:

That looks delish. Happy WW!

Hi Shabem! Thanks for dropping by! :)

17. shannon says:

One of my kids was begging me to make funnel cake just today. That looks so good that maybe I will. Happy WW!

Hi Shannon! Awww, I hope you gave in to the kids’ request. :) Thanks for visiting!

18. DELICIOUS!! I haven’t had a funnel cake in a long time!

Hi Kat! I’ve only had funnel cake twice and there’s a four year gap between those two instances! :)

favorite namin yan!!! yum! :D

Hi Meeya! Hmmm, hindi ko pa masasabing favorite siya. Hahaha! Baka makailang tikim pa. :P

20. dkaye says:

funnel cake! that’s a spring/summer staple. i can feel the pounds packing on now. haha.

happy ww.

Hi DKaye! Oooh, watch out for the onslaught of unwanted pounds! Hahaha! :D

21. Weng, I’ve always been curious as to how that taste. What is it made of? It looks so yummy.

Hi Keith! According to Wiki: “Funnel cakes are made by pouring batter through a funnel into hot oil in a circular pattern and deep frying it until golden-brown. They are often served with powdered sugar, jam, or other toppings.” I think it’s safe to say that it taste a little like bitcho. :D Hee hee!

22. tin says:

hmm, they really look yummy, weng! patikim! :)

Hi Tin! Gusto mo ibili kita pagbalik namin sa Sea World? Hehehe! :D