Gracie and Dang tagged me for this meme ages ago. Sorry, Gracie and Dang! I have to list 6 quirky things about me. Since this is mainly a food blog (with ad inserts! :P ), I’ll list quirky things about me related to food, eating and the like. Here it goes:
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love Japanese food and I was 9 years old the first time I ever tasted sashimi. It was love at first bite, I’m telling you! :D
2. I have a sweet tooth, too sweet! :) In a buffet, I will make room for dessert even if it means skipping the carving station.
3. When I was little a little girl, say 7 to 9 years old, I can have a meal with only rice & tomatoes (tomatoes with fish sauce), rice & raw egg or rice & Kikkoman sauce. Hee hee. *blushes*
4. I love green/unripe mangoes…the more sour the better. I like the ones that are still very white and not with a hint of yellow already. Of course, it has to be paired with bagoong (shrimp paste).
5. Most of my eating habit, I picked up from my Mom. Like the way I eat rice and corned beef. I mix it all up! ;)
6. I love to bake more than cooking everyday meals. I think it’s because baking is a more “exact science” and with my architecture background, exact measurement is everything. Talk about being OC! Hahaha.