La.Pi.S. #9: Red

Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits.  I have a rather weird way of eating them, something I got from my Mom.  I dip them in powdered milk mixed with a little bit of sugar. :)  Sometimes, I go by the more acceptable way of eating them, which is with whipped cream.  Ooh, and how about dipping strawberries in chocolate, like in a chocolate fountain or chocolate fondue?  Ooh-la-la!  Well, I haven’t really done that here at home.  Although, I saw this chocolate fountain thingy at Party City!  Hmmm, maybe I ought to get one for a more stylish way of snacking on strawberries.  Or would that be too much?  Hee hee. :D

Comments

7 Responses to “La.Pi.S. #9: Red”

1. joy says:

hi weng! sorry din it’s been too long since I visited your blogs. lots of sickies kasi for the past week

joys last blog post..Hello Teacher

2. love ko din strawberries pero with whipped cream hehe ma try nga ang milk and sugar, and yes what’s your mailing address, seryoso ako sa chilies hee =)

mwah!

tag you pala: http://www.elegancefoodandwine.com/2008/08/i-am-chardonnay.html

3. luna miranda says:

your strawberry looks juicy!

4. Ladynred says:

That’s yummy! I love strawberries too but my daughter beats me to it!!lol
    Thanks for the comment!

Ladynreds last blog post..Butter Pecan with Black Forest (Foodshot Sundays)

5. G_mirage says:

Fondue is the best way of eating it shempre =D

I put it also sa crema de fruta or when in a hurry just with banana and confectioner’s sugar, which reminds me I should post that hehe…

Luscious shot of the single berry! So red!

G_mirages last blog post..Lasang Pinoy Sundays – Red

6. iska says:

The 2nd strawberry photo I’ve seen in this round-up… whew! I’m craving!

7. ces says:

nice presentation of the nicely-shaped strawberry! yum!

cess last blog post..Lasang Pinoy, Sundays Week #11: BREAKFAST