Lasang Pinoy, Sundays #22: Two-Toned Goodies

I’ve got the perfect treats for Lasang Pinoy, Sundays’ “two-toned” theme.  And mind you, I made these treats  in my very own kitchen stadium not too long ago.*wink*

First up, my Layered Mocha Cheesecake Bites

Technically, these treats are three-toned because they have a chocolate crust.  But you only see the mocha and chocolate layers so let’s just say they are indeed two-toned. :D  You can find the recipe here.

Next, my Creamy Double Decker Fudge….

You can find the recipe here.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Comments

10 Responses to “Lasang Pinoy, Sundays #22: Two-Toned Goodies”

Oohlala – yummy-licious naman itong mga baked goodies mo, Weng! How I wish may talent din ako mag-bake… it seems such a precise “science” kasi e with little room for error so medyo takot pa ako – hehehe!

Pinkys last blog post..LaPiS: Two-Tone

Hi Pinks! Ako naman I like that baking is precise, maybe
    because of my architecture background. :) I used to be so
    dependent on measurements when cooking everyday dishes. Pero
    now, na-appreciate ko na rin yung “season to taste” na sinasabi.
    Hahaha!

I really prefer baking over cooking everyday dishes. Sarap ng
    feeling when the goodies come out right. :D

2. ces says:

i wish i can bounce back to baking and even cooking…those are indeed perfect for our theme!..have a great week ahead friendski! :)

cess last blog post..Lasang Pinoy, Sundays Week#22: 2Tone

Hi friendski Ceski! :) Take your time. We will eagerly and
    patiently wait for you. Hugs and a big big kiss…mmmmwah!

Di ba you made the double decker fudge, too? I bet it was better
    than mine! :D

3. G_mirage says:

Oh-lala! Sana ako din magaling mag-bake…actually its more like, I hope I’m not lazy lol.

Perfect shots and perfect results!

G_mirages last blog post..Gone in 2 minutes

Hi GMirage! Actually, accident lang na naging “bites” yung
    Layered Mocha Cheesecake. :) Medyo palpak kasi. Hee hee.
    Ni-salvage ko na lang.

Madali lang yung Creamy Double Decker Fudge! Matiyaga ka lang
    dapat magmelt ng chocolate. Kayang-kaya mo, promise! :D

4. julie says:

Ang galing! I hope I would be able to do that too.

Hmmm…bakit not too long ago? You haven’t been baking much?

Hi Julie! Of course, you can make these, too! Kaya lang
    you’re a very busy person. :)

Not too long ago, kasi it was only a few weeks ago when I baked
    these goodies. :) I bake A LOT! A won’t let the week go by
    na hindi ako nagbebake. :)

5. Jay says:

hmm, ill go for the second one :)

sorry im late. eto akin entry

Jays last blog post..La.Pi.S #17: Two-Tone

6. iska says:

the mocha cheesecake looks really yummy! thanks for the recipe…