WW #34: Texas Renaissance Festival

Last Saturday, we spent close to 7 hours at the Texas Renaissance Festival, a renaissance theme park located in the town of Plantersville, Texas.  True enough, the sights, sounds and tastes of the 16th Century  was very much alive in the park.

Craving for fish and chips?

Wish granted!

Care for some sausage?

Tada!

How about a side of sauerkraut?

Cool off with a cup of ice cream.

Grab some pretzels to munch on while watching a jousting match!

The pretzels were certified bestsellers!

Who would have thought Kettle Popcorn go as far back as the 16th century?  Tee hee. :D

We had a wonderful time immersing ourselves in the Renaissance period, a time when auto insurance quotes were unheard of. *wink*

The above photos are the “tastes” from the festival.  Here are but a few of the “sights”, my other WW entry.

Comments

8 Responses to “WW #34: Texas Renaissance Festival”

1. That all looks really yummy. I have always wanted to go to a
    Renaissance Fair.

Happy WW.

Bonds, Elizabeth Bonds.s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

2. […] were but a very tiny fraction of the sights at the festival.  Here are the tastes, my other WW […]

3. Cecily R says:

Great. Because of your fabulous shots I am now STARVING!! :)

Cecily Rs last blog post..WordFUL Wednesday and Smooth Sailing

4. Mommy On Top says:

All those food made me hungry. :D

Happy WW!

Mommy On Tops last blog post..Wordless Wednesday #9 – Breastfeeding rocks!

5. Maureen says:

You made me so hungry! I love Renaissance Festivals!

Check out my WW post for today at:

Happy WW!

Maureens last blog post..Remembering Our Veterans

6. […] Specials Shrimp Salad Banana Pudding Cafe MunchkinWW #34: Texas Renaissance FestivalWS #34: Banana PuddingLasang Pinoy, Sundays #22: Two-Toned GoodiesWork Boots USAPH #28: Shrimp Salad […]

7. Now, I have a craving for a warm pretzel. Yum!

Newlyweds Guide Francescas last blog post..A New Orleans Wedding Is a Honeymoon for the Guests

8. One Mom says:

Did they have turkey drumsticks too! I’m sure they had kettlecorn..not so sure about the plastic bags!

One Moms last blog post..Wordless Wednesday