Steak ‘n Shake

After seeing the 12:20pm screening of Twilight (my other Weekend Snapshot entry) last Saturday, Hubby and I grabbed a quick bite at Steak ‘n Shake.  It was in July when we first had the chance to eat at Steak ‘n Shake and it made such a good impression on us that we decided a revisit was in order.

Both Hubby and I picked food items from Steak ‘n Shake’s “4 Meals Under $4″ Selection.

I had the Single Cheeseburger with Cheese, Bacon ‘n Fries.

Hubby had the Double Steakburger with Cheese ‘n Fries.

We just love Steak n’ Shake’s burgers, which are juicy and tasty.  Not bland at all!  Then again, this is Texas.  A burger joint ought to serve good burgers to stay in business!  The fries are great, too, by the way!

Steak n’ Shake, as the name implies, is known for their to die for milkshakes.  It took me a while to decide on a White Chocolate Milkshake.  Ooh-la-la!  It was pretty.  It was thick.  It was sweet.  Exactly how a milkshake should be.  Hee hee.

What was supposed to be just a quick bite took a few minutes longer because I just couldn’t slurp all that milkshake goodness in a hurry.  Brain freeze, you know!   Besides, the best way to enjoy a milkshake that good was to sip ever so slowly.  Hee hee.

Steak n’ Shake is strategically located behind Ikea and so close to the Round Rock Premium Outlets.  I’m betting it will be packed this coming weekend, what with the much anticipated post-Thanksgiving sale. Shoppers got to eat at some point! :)

Have a great Thanksgiving week, y’all!

Steak ‘n Shake
281 University Oaks Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78664
Tel: (512) 524-6010
Fax: (512) 524-6031

Steak 'n Shake on Urbanspoon

* This is entry #36 for *

Comments

12 Responses to “Steak ‘n Shake”

1. [...] After the movie, we had a very late lunch at Steak ‘n Shake, my other Weekend Snapshot entry. [...]

2. Dora says:

Movie and Nice food for ur weekends! Looks like u have an enjoyable weekend

Doras last blog post..Stir Fried Vegetarian Meat & Kidney

3. sweetytots says:

yummy!!!! and not expensive at al.. my entry is here my other entry is here at sweetytots

sweet..pretty..naughty
    Memory Filled
    Sweety tots

sweetytotss last blog post..The Wonders of Learning

4. lori says:

mouthwatering…subukan nga namin sometime. thanks for posting!!!

5. jeanne says:

yummy…nice food

Sarap naman ng weekend birthday date ninyo – may Twilight na, may steak and shake pa! Kainggit! ;)

I must say – all sinfully delicious!

Pinkys last blog post..LaPiS: Go Green!

7. tigerfish says:

I would say, that’s reasonably cheap!

tigerfishs last blog post..The purple Red Cabbage Soup

8. marites1034 says:

goodness, the milkshake got me literally drooling hehehehe! oh, am so excited to see Twilight here. Hopefully, it’ll be shown this week. My Ws is up too.

marites1034s last blog post..Weekend Snapshot#16 Prayer Mountain, Tamayong, Calinan, Davao City

9. [...] Specials Shrimp Salad Banana Pudding Cafe MunchkinWS #36: Steak ‘n ShakeLasang Pinoy, Sundays #24: Going GreenChristmas for PayatasPhoto Hunt #29: ReflectionKmart Online [...]

10. Twinkie says:

Wow! Texas is the place to be! Hehe!

Twinkies last blog post..Mommy Duty Calls: Actions Please

11. Dina says:

Thanks for posting, I was wondering exactly what meals they
    had for under $4. I guess my daughter and I will be stopping by
    with my daughter after the game Friday night

12. [...] is the White Chocolate Milkshake I ordered at Steak ‘n Shake two weeks ago.  I would have ordered a side-by-side Vanilla and Coffee Mocha Milkshake like I did [...]