Fluffy Pancakes

*This is entry #49 for Lasang Pinoy, Sundays (La.Pi.S.)*

I am a good 1-week late for Lasang Pinoy, Sundays’ “Fluffy” theme.  Well, better late than never. ;)  It’s a good thing I have photos of what a lot of people would consider a favorite breakfast fare, pancakes.

I rarely make pancakes without add-ins.  I usually sprinkle some chocolate chips or add banana slices to the pancakes.  But because we still have a lot of chocolates/candies left over from the various holidays (Valentine’s, Easter, and who knows what else?!), I thought I’d use them instead.  For these pancakes, I found several little packs of Mini M&Ms.

M&Ms make for more interesting pancakes, don’t you think?  Stack ’em up, drizzle with your favorite syrup and top with butter.

Now, all that’s missing is a cup of freshly brewed coffee or hot chocolate.  Then again, some of you might want some bacon strips or fluffy omelet to go with the pancakes for that All-American breakfast.  Hee hee.

Comments

8 Responses to “Fluffy Pancakes”

1. these pancakes are really fluffy I like them and the addition of m& m makes them look so n ice and yummy, Can you share the pancake recipe? wish to try it :)

snooky doodles last blog post..Honey rings recipe – Qaghaq tal-Ghasel

Hi Snooky Doodle! What I failed to mention is that I only used a store-bought pancake mix for these…Hungry Jack. :D I do hope to make “real” buttermilk pancakes one of these days. ;)

2. Err…where’s the recipe? :D

Hi Mimi! I am so sorry! Hee hee. I didn’t include any recipe because I didn’t make these pancakes from scratch. What a cheat, ‘no? I used the Hungry Jack pancake mix. I do recall you have a buttermilk pancake recipe. Maybe I should ask for that recipe! :D

Your pancakes look deliciously fluffy :) Mine always lives up to its famous idiomatic expression – FLAT as a pancake – hahaha! ;)

Pinkys last blog post..LaPiS: Pearly SHELLS

Hi Pinks! I guess the Hungry Jack is a good brand of pancake mix…that or I just happen to put just the right amount of milk in the batter. Hahaha! Flat as a pancake…funny expression! :D

4. ces says:

this is how S likes her share of pancakes too, with chocolates:) me, i want it plain as can be:) with lots of whipped cream! hehe!

cess last blog post..Lasang Pinoy, Sundays : pearlySHELLS

Hi Ces! You know how I used to eat my pancakes when I was a little girl? With butter, sugar and milk! Did you use to eat your pancakes that way, too? :D